Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair Review
Are you looking to try out Dermalogica’s Intensive Eye Repair cream? Before you go and spend your money on another inferior product that doesn’t work, read through our Dermalogica reviews below to get honest answers and opinions.
- Intensive eye repair is an ultra-rich cream to help diminish dry lines and repair skin damage around the delicate eye area, maintaining skin’s optimum health and restore suppleness.
- Soothing botanicals of cucumber, butcher’s broom and arnica maintain skin’s elasticity.
- Pro-vitamin B5 (panthenol) and vitamin A help repair prematurely-aged skin.
- Antioxidant vitamins C and E plus grapeseed extract, ginkgo biloba and green tea defend skin against free radicals.
- Contains no artificial fragrance or color. Professional recommendation advised.
Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair
A skin care system researched and developed by the international dermal institute. Recommended for drier or prematurely-aging skin. An ultra-rich cream to help diminish dry lines around the delicate eye area. Skin-replenishing phytonutrients and eye-soothing botanicals of cucumber, butcherbroom and arnica help maintain the skin’s optimum health and restore suppleness. Wild yam extract and Pro-Vitamin B5 help repair prematurely-aging skin, while antioxidant Vitamins A, C and E plus grape seed extract guard against environmental assault. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. Made in the USA.
Related Products & Reviews: